1. Zero tolerance states that any driver under 21 years of age who has a breath or blood alcohol level of .02 or higher will automatically have their driving privilege suspended for one year.
2. Zero tolerance states that any driver under 21 years of age who refuses to take a breath analyzer test will automatically have their license suspended for one year.
3. A license can be suspended if:
4. You may not pass when:
5. Alcohol affects people negatively by:
6. Florida law only requires passengers in the front seat to wear seat belts.
7. If you plan to drink alcohol while out, plan ahead so you do not drink and drive by:
8. In the state of Florida, the Implied Consent Law means you have agreed to take a blood, urine or breath test if requested by a law enforcement officer who suspects you're under the influence of alcoholic beverages or drugs.
9. Prescription drugs never effect your ability to drive
10. At stop signs, you must yield the right-of-way to all other traffic and pedestrians.