1. Which of the following violations could put you in jail:
2. In Florida, you are required to have the following motor vehicle insurance:
3. If you do not have the proper motor vehicle insurance, your license can be suspended for:
4. The Florida No-Fault Law states drivers must have insurance policies with a minimum of $10,000 for Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and $10,000 for Property Damage Liability (PDL.)
5. Parking is not allowed in the following areas:
6. It takes three alcoholic drinks to affect your driving.
7. What is the number one violation drivers are convicted of?
8. If you double the speed of a car, you increase its force of impact by ___ times:
9. In Florida, who has the right-of-way:
10. Drug and alcohol consumption shows effects such as:
11. On a two-way street or highway, if a school bus is stopped and has the bus signal on you must:
12. On a four-lane road, only drive in the left lane if you are overtaking and passing another vehicle.
13. When passing another vehicle you should:
14. It takes 30 minutes for alcohol to reach your brain and affect your judgment while driving.
15. If you are in a traffic accident, it is your responsibility to: