1. In the state of Florida, driving is a privilege and if one of the following conditions occurs, you could lose your license:
2. If you break the law or become an unsafe driver, your license can be:
3. People who drive after drinking may risk:
4. A license must be revoked if you are found guilty of or DMV records show:
5. Fines are tripled when infractions occur within a school zone or construction zone.
6. Your license can be suspended if you receive:
7. Your license can be suspended for 30 days if you receive:
8. Drivers under the age of 18 who accumulate four or more points within a 12-month period will:
9. A DUI conviction will remain on your driving record for 75 years.
10. Which emotions may negatively impact your ability to drive well: